COVID-19 cases in Saskatchewan increase by eight, to 52

The Saskatchewan government says there are eight new COVID-19 cases in Saskatchewan, bringing the total number of cases in the province to 52.
33 of these cases are confirmed, and 19 are presumptive.
All but one of Saskatchewan’s cases are in adults, with the other in an individual in their late teens, and 62 per cent of the cases are male, and the other 38 per cent are female.
To date, over 45-hundred COVID-19 tests have been performed at the provincial laboratory in Regina.
The government reminds the public to maintain social distancing guidelines, and that more information, along with a self-assessment tool, can be found at

More from GX94 Radio