SGI Goes To The Rate Review Panel

Some drivers in Saskatchewan could see a rate decrease at SGI, others will get an increase. The provincial insurance company has asked the Rate Review Panel for a revenue-neutral rate rebalancing, which would see a decrease of $106 a year for 52% of vehicles, but a $96 a year increase for the remaining 48%. If approved, the rate changes would take effect Jan. 21, 2022.

More from GX94 Radio